A complete and installation-ready flue kit for sauna stoves and fireplaces
Kota Steel Flue is a high-quality and safe choice for sauna heaters and other fireplaces. The kit includes all parts and accessories needed for installation and connection of the flue. In the design of the flue particular attention has been paid to fire-safety and insulation of the flue around the feedthrough of the ceiling. The modular design of the steel flue enables the flue to be installed considering the specific conditions of a particular building.
The outer casing of the flue is made of zinc-coated steel finished with black heat-resistant paint. The diameter of the flue is 280 mm. The flue is insulated with fire-resistant mineral wool. The inner tube with a diameter of 150 mm is made of stainless steel. The flue is also equipped with a permanently installed damper. The safe Kota Steel Flue is provided with CE-marking confirming that the flue fulfils the requirements of fire safety class T600.
The kit includes all parts and accessories needed for installation and connection of the flue!
The length of the insulated section of the Kota Steel Flue 24 is 2 400 mm and it includes all parts needed for installation:
The max. full size of the main kit without extension sections is approximately 2 530 mm.
- 1 200 mm insulated damper section and 1 200 mm flue section (inner diameter of the pipe is 150 mm)
- Protective ring
- 130 mm non-insulated, stainless steel connection pipe (inner diameter 150 mm)
- Fastening ring
- Feedthrough flange 0–22°
- Vapour barrier flange 0–22° and vapour barrier tape
- Feedthrough insulation 200 mm
- Feedthrough cover, height 400 mm
- Carrier ring of the flue with perforated band
- Support of the base
- Rubber sealing of the roof
- Rainfall cover of the flue
- By using the main part and insulated extension sections you can build a flue with the exact height you need.